Wednesday 18 August 2010

I’m not that into you….just yet.

 

Not my favourite person Benny.

 

There’s steely focus and there’s just plain rude. But a little of more of this and I might get on board.

 

benny  benny2

 

Benesova d. Jankovic 7-6 (7-3) 6-3

 

Nothing shoddy about her straight sets dismissal of JJ, who, now just two weeks away from the USO, has some real thinking to do.

 

l4666026

 

 

"I didn't feel like a top-five player out there," said Jankovic, who lost to Serena Williams at the 2008 US Open in her only Grand Slam final appearance.

"My game hasn't been at the top level for the last couple of tournaments."

"I really wanted to play matches here, and at the last tournament, but I didn't do that and now I haven't played many matches before the US Open," she added.

"I'll just try my best over there, and hopefully I'll be better."

-- BBC

 

Hopefully. Though “famous last words” and all that…

 

More Benny. On a trial basis for now.

 

 bede4d0b596be44bd5a749d4a1aba4b5-getty-95921795ms046_rogers_cup c010f429915f1acf79d5de5367f7de88-getty-95921795ms044_rogers_cup

blog comments powered by Disqus

Disclaimer

All images on this site have been found in the public domain.
Credit has been given wherever possible.
If you feel your copyright is being infringed upon by any particular image, please contact me and I'll have it taken it down.

You Said...

Powered by Disqus

Receive Updates by Email...

Enter your email address:

  © Free Blogger Templates Spain by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP