Thursday 19 August 2010

I almost died and went to Outtake Heaven…

 

“It’s not you…it’s me….” *GUFFAWS UNCONTROLLABLY*

 

 

 

 

For the record, it took them a full 9 minutes and 18 seconds to get a workable four line exchange out of the door.

 

And what a glorious nine minutes it was.

 

There’s a small chance I wet myself. But it was totally worth it.

 

My personal highlights:

 

-- 5:00: What I assume is the director, sadistically moving the goalposts after they’ve spent 5 minutes getting out their first successful (rehearsal) take - “…if you wouldn’t mind saying the following in Basel dialect”

 

-- 6:10/6:18 : “he looks at me……..he gives me the look”. Yeah, it’s all Rafa’s fault Rog! Maybe he should start doing that during your ball toss!

 

-- 1:48/7:10: Roger’s attempting to paper over the giggly cracks by pretending to take the process seriously. Your studious demeanour’s fooling no one.

 

-- 11:12: Actual proof that Roger Federer sweats. You just have to meet his eye. Having Rafa’s eyelashes doesn’t hurt too.

 

-- 11:16: Rafa’s somewhat surly hair swooshes – there are swear words, I’m told – anyone?

 

The best part? I can imagine the two returning as Grandpas in rocking chairs fifty years from now on some dusty veranda doing it all over again.

blog comments powered by Disqus

Disclaimer

All images on this site have been found in the public domain.
Credit has been given wherever possible.
If you feel your copyright is being infringed upon by any particular image, please contact me and I'll have it taken it down.

You Said...

Powered by Disqus

Receive Updates by Email...

Enter your email address:

  © Free Blogger Templates Spain by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP