Thursday 20 January 2011

Oz: Bring it.

 

 

tomic

 

 

I can bring down Nadal, says Tomic

Darren Walton
January 20, 2011

AAP

"I'm hitting the ball great, my confidence is up there, especially after two matches, I played a left-hander before I played him, that's always good," Tomic said.

"There's not much weaknesses (in his game but) I don't think he'll like my game.

"He'll like the players that give him a lot of time, a lot of rally shots. The way I mix it up, he's not going to like."

[on beating Rafa]

"Oh, I believe so," Tomic said.

"I mean, it's an opportunity that I get. He's the world No.1. I'll just have a go.

"When you step out against a player like that, you don't have nothing to lose.

"But I'm not going to go and win this match if I go out there and play not to lose. I've got to play to win."

-- Bernard Tomic

 

 

To be fair to  TooMuch he hardly said what the headline here suggests he did, or how he did.

 

To be spectacularly unfair to him, feel free to point and laugh at most everything else.

blog comments powered by Disqus

Disclaimer

All images on this site have been found in the public domain.
Credit has been given wherever possible.
If you feel your copyright is being infringed upon by any particular image, please contact me and I'll have it taken it down.

You Said...

Powered by Disqus

Receive Updates by Email...

Enter your email address:

  © Free Blogger Templates Spain by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP