Thursday 30 July 2009

Anne Down...

Now that's just plain wrong.

"I tried to avoid the fence and in doing so I twisted my knee," Keothavong said last night. "I'll have to rehab for the rest of the season. Of course, I'm disappointed to be out for the rest of the season, but I'll continue to work with my team and look forward to coming back next season."

(The Independent)

As if the girl hasn't had enough heartache this year, in being double
bagelled by Safina and needled to the point of tears by the British Press, fate conspires and puts her out of action for the rest of the year.

Those points from that third round at the US Open last year will also be coming off. Which is kind of a big deal for anyone ranked outside of the top fifty. Get well soon.
blog comments powered by Disqus

Disclaimer

All images on this site have been found in the public domain.
Credit has been given wherever possible.
If you feel your copyright is being infringed upon by any particular image, please contact me and I'll have it taken it down.

You Said...

Powered by Disqus

Receive Updates by Email...

Enter your email address:

  © Free Blogger Templates Spain by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP