Saturday 4 September 2010

USO: He died with his boots on. There was nothing written on them.

 

 

1909245259

“Look Kurt, it’s the next Justin Bieber".”

 

 

2793210067

 

Quite possibly the exact same pose I pulled when receiving my first year Uni results.

I almost failed.

 

 

1753123639-03092010175026

 

I only caught bits of the last set and the deciding tie break.

 

It must have been heart wrenching.

 

1757777897-03092010205248 

 

Not every fairy tale has a Hollywood ending and the night was to belong to the late blossoming Ukrainian who, let’s not forget, is not lacking in talent either and undergoing a career surge of his own.

 

But I liked the crafty blend of backhand slice and net play on offer from young Ryan, who seems to me to have far more natural talent than Oudin and from what I’ve heard gave a darn fine performance off court in his presser too.

 

Another one I’m determined to like. There was nothing written on his shoes.

 

blog comments powered by Disqus

Disclaimer

All images on this site have been found in the public domain.
Credit has been given wherever possible.
If you feel your copyright is being infringed upon by any particular image, please contact me and I'll have it taken it down.

You Said...

Powered by Disqus

Receive Updates by Email...

Enter your email address:

  © Free Blogger Templates Spain by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP