Friday 13 August 2010

Daveed, 11. The World, Nil.

 

nalbie_getty

getty

 

Nalbandian d. Soderling 4-6, 6-4, 6-1 

 

My only solace is that Sod will still, most likely, end the week as world #4.

 

Unless, perchance, Daveed and Rafa’s game isn’t quite sufficient to suppress and/or distract the Muzz.

 

Hint: Try diving through a pane of glass. With a broken shoulder. Then call the trainer and grimace violently. Then go out and do it all over again. Works like a bomb.

 

For the record, Sod did nothing wrong. It was one of those days. Daveed-Days. He’s had eleven of them so far. In succession.

 

My script said something about him being out of gas by now.

 

…and here’s where I sue my scriptwriter.

blog comments powered by Disqus

Disclaimer

All images on this site have been found in the public domain.
Credit has been given wherever possible.
If you feel your copyright is being infringed upon by any particular image, please contact me and I'll have it taken it down.

You Said...

Powered by Disqus

Receive Updates by Email...

Enter your email address:

  © Free Blogger Templates Spain by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP