Sunday 8 August 2010

Aga Saga

I don’t usually have much time for Kuzzie’s opponents. I have precisely no time for them, when she’s playing as well as this.

 

But I’m really feeling the Aga love.

 

Arad_getty

getty

 

I get that her lack of firepower hurts her, something that, let’s face it, is not going to change any time soon.

 

Except on that basis neither JJ nor Muzzard should have ever cracked the top five.

 

Slam contender? No. But with her skill and composure (how often do you hear that word?) you’d think she’d have spent more time in the top ten.

 

Hell, I miiigght even be ok with her winning this.

 

And that’s coming from someone that spends more time reading Sveta tweet-comment matches than actually watching them.

blog comments powered by Disqus

Disclaimer

All images on this site have been found in the public domain.
Credit has been given wherever possible.
If you feel your copyright is being infringed upon by any particular image, please contact me and I'll have it taken it down.

You Said...

Powered by Disqus

Receive Updates by Email...

Enter your email address:

  © Free Blogger Templates Spain by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP