Friday 26 February 2010

Dubai: Final Line Up and my ‘Notes on a Scandal’


There’ll be no further reposting of what I’ll only gingerly be referring to as “the video”.


whoIsCO_Censored


We’ve all seen the video – correction, we’ve all experienced, the video.


You don’t need me to do another “me too” post about it.


Though the following must be gotten off my chest.


A collection of my choicest reactions over the last 15 hours.


  • “Oh Rafa – What will your mother say!?”
  • “What will Xisca say!?”
  • “You did ask her?”
  • “$$$***$$#####”
  • “Your ingénue appeal is forever lost.”
  • “No wonder your knee hurts!”


All I need now is for Murray to do a cover of “You can call me Al” (in the role played by Paul Simon of course), and my life will be complete.


***


Speaking of my life being complete – as of yet it’s only half way there.


Headbanger came through in straights against Melzer who’s yet to form any meaningful impression on me.


Djoko’s just put out Baggy – to which I say pesh-tosh.


It also means I’ll be firmly ensconced in Camp Headbang tomorrow.


You might think it strange for me to be rooting against Djoko, but rest assured I have his best interests at heart.


A win for him here will benefit precisely no one.


Not him, and certainly not tennis.


The way I figure it, he might get a little too complacent, maybe a little too content with winning the odd 500 event now and again, when he should be pitching his tent at the Masters and Slams. At least that’s what I thought the agenda was.


blog comments powered by Disqus

Disclaimer

All images on this site have been found in the public domain.
Credit has been given wherever possible.
If you feel your copyright is being infringed upon by any particular image, please contact me and I'll have it taken it down.

You Said...

Powered by Disqus

Receive Updates by Email...

Enter your email address:

  © Free Blogger Templates Spain by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP