Friday 9 October 2009

Nadal on Blake’s Return

“He’s a very good player, I think he has one of the best returns of any player I have played.


-- Nadal on James Blake after defeating him in Beijing


(Yahoo! Sports)


What you mean that thing he does, where he uses all your pace to flat ball a deep return back at your feet, before you’ve even completed your service motion?


Glad to hear he gave Rafa trouble and then some. Though I do fear that change in his coaching set up might be two years too late.


blog comments powered by Disqus

Disclaimer

All images on this site have been found in the public domain.
Credit has been given wherever possible.
If you feel your copyright is being infringed upon by any particular image, please contact me and I'll have it taken it down.

You Said...

Powered by Disqus

Receive Updates by Email...

Enter your email address:

  © Free Blogger Templates Spain by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP