Monday 7 September 2009

Flushing Meadows: At last, Tennis IS Served...

I'm just about to leave the Zvonareva Penetta match at one set all.

They're doing this weird thing where they actually play tennis.

With what's gone on in the womens draw, I didn't think I'd see any of that this week.

But seriously now.

Every point is being played at a relentless pace with little or no UFEs. Double faults are not in season.

Just long, scrumptious rallies where every other shot hits the line.

Would you think I was getting carried away if I said that whoever wins here is a contender for the title?

Flavia's getting what's probably the world's most deserved back massage; the sight of which for once doesn't repel me.

blog comments powered by Disqus

Disclaimer

All images on this site have been found in the public domain.
Credit has been given wherever possible.
If you feel your copyright is being infringed upon by any particular image, please contact me and I'll have it taken it down.

You Said...

Powered by Disqus

Receive Updates by Email...

Enter your email address:

  © Free Blogger Templates Spain by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP