Wednesday 22 July 2009

You Overwhelm Me...

I'm taking my love affair with the single handed backhand a little far I know, but you can blame 2Hander for this one. And for leaving me on the verge of tears.



This should be prescribed as therapy.

I think it's the music -- not actually that great -- but has a haunting nostalgic quality about it that hearkened back to those D&D/RPG 16-bit games of the early 90s, I wasted countless hours on when I should have been studying.

It seems to be have been compiled by someone intent on showing Roddick up, though Gasquet's pass off of
Nadal's smash right at the very end is my personal fave. Truly scrummy.

I could fall asleep to this in the way some do to those noises of the sea crashing into rocks.

In fact I might just do that now...

blog comments powered by Disqus

Disclaimer

All images on this site have been found in the public domain.
Credit has been given wherever possible.
If you feel your copyright is being infringed upon by any particular image, please contact me and I'll have it taken it down.

You Said...

Powered by Disqus

Receive Updates by Email...

Enter your email address:

  © Free Blogger Templates Spain by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP